Aim of the procedure: creation and development of new enterprises (start-up companies) in the priority sectors defined in the National Strategy for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises 2014-2020 and specific fields related to overcoming the European and regional challenges.
Deadline for submission: the procedure has two deadlines for submission of project proposals, depending on the applicant’s main economic activity code:
- The first deadline is 05.09.2018, 16:30 – for applicants with main economic activity code in the sectors of NSSME, outlined as priority for setting up and developing new businesses;
- The second deadline is 07.11.2018, 16:30 – or applicants with main economic activity code in the sectors, addressing European and regional challenges.
The total amount available for financing of projects from this call is: BGN 67 227 768.06.
Minimum and maximum grant for each project
- Minimum amount: BGN 50 000;
- Maximum amount: BGN 200 000.
Grant rates and co-financing: the maximum intensity of the funding is 80%.
- Micro, small and medium-size enterprises, legal entities or sole proprietorships, registered after 31.12.2016 under the Commercial Act or the Co-operative Societies Act;
- Independent enterprises, according to the Small and Medium Enterprises Act;
- Candidates where more than 50% of the enterprise is owned by one entrepreneur;
- Candidates who develop their core business in the following sectors:
Sectors of NSSME, outlined as priority for setting up and developing new businesses:
- С13 „Manufacture of textiles and textile articles, except apparel“;
- С20 „Manufacture of chemicals and chemical products“;
- С26 „Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products“;
- С27 „Manufacture of electrical equipment“;
- С28 „Manufacture of machinery and equipment for general and special purpose“;
- С29 „Manufacture of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers“;
- С30 „Manufacture of other transport equipment“;
- J58 „Publishing activities“;
- J59 „Motion picture, video and television programme production, sound recording and music publishing activities“;
- J62 „Computer programming, consultancy and related activities“;
- J63 „Information service activities“;
- M72 „Scientific research and development“.
Sectors, addressing European and regional challenges:
- С14 „Manufacture of wearing apparel“;
- С15.1 „Tanning and dressing of leather; manufacture of luggage, handbags, saddlery and harness; dressing and dyeing of fur“;
- С16.2.9 „Manufacture of other products of wood; manufacture of articles of cork, straw and plaiting materials“;
- С18 „Printing and reproduction of recorded media“;
- С21 „Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products and pharmaceutical preparations“;
- С22 „Manufacture of rubber and plastic products“;
- С23 „Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products“;
- С25.5.0 „Forging, pressing, stamping and roll-forming of metal; powder metallurgy“;
- С25.6.2 „Machining“;
- С25.7.1 „Manufacture of cutlery“;
- С32.2.0 „Manufacture of musical instruments“;
- С32.5.0 „Manufacture of medical and dental instruments and supplies“;
- J60.1.0 “Radio broadcasting“;
- J60.2.0 „Television programming and broadcasting activities“;
- M71.1.1 „Architectural activities“;
- М71.1.2 „Engineering activities and related technical consultancy“;
- M74.1.0 „Specialised design activities“;
- M74.2.0 „Photographic activities“;
- Q86 „Human health activities“;
- Q87 „Residential care activities“;
- Q88 „Social work activities without accommodation“.
Under the current project selection procedure, applicants participate individually, not in partnership with other organizations.
Areas of support:
- Market realisation of the entrepreneurial idea (products – goods and/or services);
- Project visualisation activities.
- Remuneration costs (including health and social security contributions paid by the employer) for qualified personnel needed for the market realisation of the entrepreneurial ideas (products – goods and/or services) – up to 50% of the total eligible costs of the project;
- Expenses for acquiring machines and equipment, representing fixed tangible assets necessary for the market realisation of the entrepreneurial ideas (products – goods and/or services);
- Expenses for acquiring fixed intangible assets (incl. software development costs) required for the market realisation of the entrepreneurial ideas (products – goods and/or services) – up to BGN 50 000;
- Expenses for materials and consumables needed for the market realisation of the entrepreneurial ideas (products – goods and/or services) – up to BGN 25 000;
- Expenses for renting work premises – up to BGN 25 000;
- Expenses for external services – up to BGN 25 000;
- Expenses for participation in events in the country and abroad for presenting the applicant and his/her products (goods and/or services), expansion and development of the applicant’s activities, attracting new customers and networking – participation fees, travel expenses (travel costs, daily allowances, and accommodation) of the qualified personnel of the applicant – up to BGN 10 000;
- Visualisation costs – up to BGN 2 000.
Minimum and maximum duration of the project:
The duration of each project should not exceed 18 months.