Financial and accounting company Simbula can help micro, small or medium enterprises in the process of obtaining grant funding through the EU funds and programs.
Our team offers highly qualified consulting services, tailored individually to the specific requirements and needs of each business.
We guide the processes of business planning and access to investment funding, in order to increase the competitiveness and sustainability of your business.
We will be with you throughout the overall project cycle, not only until the moment when your company will obtain the grants, but also during the monitoring period thereafter.
Financial and accounting company Simbula performs:
- Consultancy in the field of financing under Operational program “Competitiveness” and the EU Structural Funds – overall development, administration, management, monitoring and reporting of the projects;
- Analysis of opportunities for grant funding and development of a concept for the project, taking into account both the needs of the company and the specific requirements of the funding institution;
- Development and completion of the necessary supporting documents for project proposals;
- Preparation of the necessary documents, relating to the implementation of contract grants and coordination of all activities included in the project;
- Preparation of documentation for various procedures, for selection of contractors under the Public Procurement Act, Decree № 118/2014;
- Assistance in correspondence and communication with the managing authorities;
- Interim and final technical and financial reporting of the projects.