Procedure under Operational Programme “Innovation and Competitiveness” for public discussion: BG16RFOP002-2.073
The total amount of the grant under the procedure is: BGN 173,000,000
Minimum amount of the requested grant is: BGN 3000.
The maximum amount of the grant is: BGN 10,000.
Maximum aid intensity: 100%
- Only applicants who are legal entities or sole traders registered under the Commercial Act or the Cooperatives Act are eligible under this project selection procedure.
- Only applicants who have been registered before 01.01.2019 and who have been engaged in business in 2018 and 2019 are eligible under this project selection procedure.
- Only applicants who meet the requirements for a micro or small enterprise under the Small and Medium Enterprises Act are eligible under this project selection procedure.
- Applicants who registered a decrease of at least 20% in turnover for the month preceding the month in which the aid application (project proposal) was submitted compared to the arithmetic average in 2019.
- As of December 31, 2019, the applicant company is not in difficulty, but the applicant has experienced difficulties since that date as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic.
The following types of costs are eligible under the procedure: Costs needed to overcome the shortage of funds or lack of liquidity resulting from the epidemic outbreak of COVID-19.
Minimum and maximum deadline for the implementation of the project: The duration of the implementation of each project should not exceed 3 (three) months from the date of entry into force of the administrative grant contract.
Indicative deadline for submission of project proposals is 30.05.2020.