On June 9, 2020, the gradual activation of the Unified Portal portal.registryagency.bg started. The platform unites the Property Register (PR) and the Commercial Register and the Register of Non-Profit Legal Entities (CRRNPLE) at the Registry Agency (RA). The construction of the new platform is aimed at modernizing the systems, increasing the quality of the services provided, updating the application software and reaching high levels of security and protection.
The new portal will operate in two stages:
- During the period from June 9 to July 27, 2020 – possibility for registration of user profiles, installation of electronic signature / certificate from RA or PIC of NRA / and with the only active option for making inquiries.
- From July 27, 2020 – activation of all electronic services in portal.registryagency.bg and suspension of the current ones – brra.bg and icadastre.bg.
After July 27, the use of electronic services will be available only on portal.registryagency.bg
At the first stage – from June 9 to July 27, 2020, the new platform will be able to carry out the following activities:
- Registration of a user profile and installation and connection to the user profile of an identification means – electronic signature or certificate issued by the Registry Agency after 23.04.2020 or the PIC by the NRA (you may see in detail how to do this here). The RA informs that the certificates issued before 23.04.2020 will not be able to be used in the new portal.
The addition of an identification means is not mandatory condition for the account registration. The initial identification guarantees an increased level of security, traceability of actions and protection of personal data in accordance with the European regulations.
- To make a test signing of an application form (the step-by-step process is shown here).
- To make inquiries for which no state fee is due. If necessary, scanned documents contained in the cases of companies or non-profit organizations can be viewed. The portal requires the introduction of QES / certificate from the Registry Agency / PIC of the NRA.
Until the publication of the full functionality of the new portal as of July 27, requests for electronic services can be made only on the old systems brra.bg and icadastre.bg.
- To perform the new free inquiries for the PR as checking the status of the application form, checking the location of the Registry Office, as well as the new functionality – “Calculator for calculating of state fees”.
Payment of fees
According to the tariff for the state fees collected by RA, a fee is due for the use of the services, except for the state institutions, which have the right to free access. After July 27 the payment of fees for inquiries through remote access from the Property Register will be made only electronically in the new unified portal.
The available funds on the user’s account in icadastre.bg will be transferred automatically after July 27, if the user has explicitly stated merge of an account in his account in the new portal.
The new platform has the following technical requirements:
- Up-to-date version of the operating system for computers and smart devices (e.g. over Windows 8 or MacOS 10, etc.)
- An updated version of Internet browsers such as Microsoft Edge based on Chromium, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
Тhe portal will not be accessible from devices with old operating systems and browsers that are not supported anymore by the manufacturers.